Main Forum

Why I haven't been online recently

1 reply
wowno Admino
Votes:
+6
Online on Site
Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you all on the situation surrounding why I haven't been online recently. Usually January is a busy month for most people, for high school students they're coming up to exams so a lot of their time is being focused on finishing up on tests and assignments and preparing themselves for their exams. Same goes for university students, they're back from their Christmas break and are getting back into the groove.

For me, the biggest reason why I haven't been online recently was because my basement is currently being done over. This is where my PC normally is, however I got it set up in a different location for now. I also attend school so thats where most of my days are spent, although living in Canada we tend to get a few days off due to snow. In my spare time I'm usually filling in at work or keeping up with my social life. Trying to balance all of these things and try to be as active as possible on the server can be hard sometimes which is why I wanted to fill you all in.

For anybody wondering, no I'm not dead, and neither is the server. Myself as well as many of the other players have been busy, however we're trying to get online as much as possible. The server will always be here for you to come home to at the end of the day. Just wanted to let you all know where I've been recently so there aren't any questions as to where I am!

For anybody reading this if you've been absent recently let us know why in the comments!

Regards,
wowno
Posted Jan 19, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Glad to hear that you are still alive! I also haven't been online recently, mostly due to mid-year testing at school and my school's robotics club, which is taking up a lot of my time.

-Blazer1
Posted Jan 21, 18 · Last edited Jan 21, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
16 Posts
wowno Admin
4 Posts
3 Posts
2 Posts
2 Posts
NoticeNotices