Main Forum

Where I've been...

2 replies
wowno Admin
Votes:
+5
Hey guys. Just wanted to give you all a quick update on where I've been and what's happening with the server.

As many of you are aware, I work part time and I'm also a student so whenever I'm offline that's where I am. September and October are usually busy for me since I play sports as well try to do well in my classes. On top of all of that I now work part one like I mentioned before, so when I'm not in class or playing sports that's where I am.

So that's what I've been up to. I haven't had much time at all to play online but just remember that I haven't given up on the server at all and I'm always here whenever you guys need help. Try and keep things calm when I'm away and look out for eachother. If you need help or want to update me on anything just message me on enjin and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards
~wowno
Posted Sep 10, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Yo wowno, Im a bit worried about registering on all of these shady sites as you know. But I get a little worried when the server is down, so I had no choice.
Im glad to see you are alive, but maybe you should quit your job soon, nothing good comes from that anyway unless you care about money.
Its a couple of things I was hoping to discuss, most of which isn't that important, but I am hoping you could get the server up and running first of all, and there is a few issues with mcmmo, I dont know if there are any updates available? I was hoping there is.
The rest of my personal issues you can worry about later.

Best regards
-Rob
Posted Sep 27, 17
Agree
List
Undo
wowno Admin
Votes:
+5
Hahaha nice to hear from you Rob. Not to worry, I'm always checking up on the website whenever I have time so I'm glad to see you brought this to my attention. The server is currently up and running. We've updated to version 1.12.2. As for McMMO I noticed that they had a few issues about a month ago. I'll check for an update as soon as I can.

~Wowno
Posted Sep 27, 17 · OP
Top Posters
15 Posts
wowno Admin
4 Posts
3 Posts
2 Posts
2 Posts
NoticeNotices